Follow us on social media
Join/support an existing team/group:
Have a local group to list or interested in getting one started? Please send us a message to let us know.
Review past meetings or join upcoming Regional Climate Action Plan Work Group meetings. The next meeting is set for Friday, November 18th from 1-3 pm Central Time. Please email Jennifer Birchfield at Northwestern Indiana Regional Planning Commission to be added to the distribution list and to receive the instructions to join the online meeting: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Though not necessary, you will likely find it helpful to have viewed the previous meetings to gain a fuller understanding of how the group has arrived at this stage of the process. Past meeting recordings, minutes and slides are available below:
- 12/15/22 Climate Action Planning Meeting (recording)
- 11/18/22 Climate Action Planning Meeting (recording)
- 9/15/22 Climate Action Planning Meeting (recording)
- 8/11/22 Climate Action Planning Meeting (recording 1 and recording 2 — breakout session, slides, notes)
- 6/2/22 Climate Action Planning Meeting, (Part 1 recording, Part 2 recording, slides, notes)
- 5/5/22 Climate Action Planning Meeting (recording, slides, notes)
Send an email to your town/city council member urging them to support forming a sustainability commission:
See a template here (email, flyer)
See a spreadsheet here of elected officials